Harriet Miers's Blog!!!

The blog of the #1 nominee for Associate Justice to be picked by the #1 smartest President to ever withdraw, in all of history!!

Monday, October 03, 2005


A lot of people are attacking me for saying Bush was the most brilliant man I've ever met, and all I have to say is: you know that saying "A's hire A's and B's hire C's"? Okay, I think Bush is an A. And he thinks I'm an A. But if you think I'm a B and he's a C, and HELLO, YOU VOTED FOR BUSH, then what does that make YOU? Who hires B's? D's, is what I'd say. D as in DEMOCRAT.

And yes, I did lead the search for the new nominee, just like CHENEY, the BEST VP EVER, and if you think appointing me was my idea then you're wrong. If you think Bush chose the first woman who walked in the room, then sorry, but I'm proud I spend a lot of time in the room with the best President in the history of America.

They say that you can always tell whose side people are on when things really get going, and I think we're seeing a lot of people's true colors right about now. And the people who are "seeing red" are "showing blue," if you know what I mean.

BTW I look so so hot in black robes.


  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger j f said…

    On the subject of As, or AAAs, is the President drinking again?

  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Greg said…

    OMG, I'm so proud of you! High Five!
    You remind me of my grandma, but more ostrich-like.
    Any big plans for your time on the bench? A little overturnin' of R v W or any of that? A little less right to privacy? Maybe some corporation bashing?
    Is it cool to go from never judging at all to being one of the seven most powerful judges in the US? I imagine you could draw an analogy between your jump to the judiciary and the sudden rise to stardom of Jared the subway sandwich guy, no? Ok. Maybe not. I'll totally linked to you on my blog.
    PS - What is George's inner circle like? Does it smell bad?
    PPS - That was crass, I apologize.

  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger j f said…


  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Harriet Miers said…

    Greg LOLOL... seriously George is the greatest guy--I think he's super hot but don't tell Laura!!!

    Let me tell you how it feels to be the nominee: it RULES. Woo-hoo!!

  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger Comandante AgĂ­ said…

    Is it true that you are in charge of Dear Leader's supply of Jack Daniels?

  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger Christopher said…


    There's even room under your black robe for Clarence Thomas' coke can.

  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger Thankeesai said…

    There once was a girl named Ms. Miers.

    Who twisted her nipples with pliers.

    She moaned that it hurt

    But it made them so pert

    That they stoked Mr. President's fires....

  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger the real me said…

    This is the reason why the USA should be bombed from north to south leaving nearly no one alive.

    Americans really need a bigger lessons than 9/11... apparently, that wasn't clear enough.


Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker