TEMPLATE BEGINS Harriet Miers's Blog!!!: BACK IN THE SADDLE!

Harriet Miers's Blog!!!

The blog of the #1 nominee for Associate Justice to be picked by the #1 smartest President to ever withdraw, in all of history!!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

BACK IN THE SADDLE!

So, Karl and Andy were talking about whether my blog is okay or not, esp. since it's "out of character" for the Bush White House--Karl was like "if this were the Clinton Administration, you would've started blogging five years ago!" LOL...

I'm guessing I'll get to keep the blog. A) Its not a big deal. It hasn't been on TV or anything. B) But it would be a bigger story if they took it down. C) I pointed out "What about the FIRST AMENDMENT?!" and they laughed, I don't know why.

Here's the exciting part... there's a chance Karen Hughes might start helping me out!!! She's so thoughtful... when i got confirmed, she sent me flowers even though she was busy with diplomacy in the Arab World. I admit it, I have a total girlcrush!

The decision was put off though because everyone has to do Fitzgerald stuff now.

Funny how things work out--if I hadn't gotten nominated, I wouldn't have started the blog, and if I didn't get caught there's no way Karen would work with me on it. So everything really does happen for a reason. If you've read my co-favorite book (with the Bible!) then you understand what I mean.

Of course, being nominated to the SUPREME COURT is its own reward!!

10 Comments:

  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger e_five said…

    OMG, I love the way you dot your i's with a heart!!!

    BTW, that picture of you with your hair long totally rocks!!!!

     
  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger Sean said…

    Harry, Does the President have a raw manly scent? And, has he ever stripped off his cowboy shirt when you tow were clearing brush?
    Oh...Also, does Karen Hughes have a raw manly scent?

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Judy Miller, girl reporter said…

    Are you going to have any sleep overs with Karen Hughes? I asked about having a slumber party and you never got back to me. I hope you are not one of those girls who breaks other girls' hearts.

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger CottonCondi said…

    Harriet breaks hearts everywhere she goes. Word on the street is that she flirted so hard with W actually that he developed a stutter and poor grammar - like it threw off his testosterone or something ... he overdosed!!!

    Don't turn your back on her, not even for a second, even if she says, "Hey, turn around." Uh-uh. Still waiting for my black pumps to be returned ...

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger JESUSisPissed said…

    What did you mean "everyone has to do Fitzgerald stuff now" ?
    Do you mean prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald stuff?
    I guess covering up does take a long time....

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Bald Eagle said…

    Harriet,

    Kindly do us all a favor and stick your foot out the next time that ACLU communist bitch Ginsburg heads down those marble steps. I'm sure her liberal hip is pretty fragile.

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger Karl Rove said…

    Harriet, I never questioned whether or not White House blogging "was out of character". What I said was, "If you do blog, you'd better HAVE SOME CHARACTER." Like me.

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger Karen Zipdrive said…

    Harriet- didn't I meet you during speed dating night at Sue Ellen's in Dallas?
    As I recall, you said you liked a trimmed bush, not a guy named Bush who trims brush.

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger John Dean said…

    Does this mean the white house counsel spot will be opening up again?

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger jurassicpork said…

    Bald Eagle:

    Did you live under Powerlines when you were a kid?

    Yeah, stupid, that was a pun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker