TEMPLATE BEGINS Harriet Miers's Blog!!!: BADURDAY

Harriet Miers's Blog!!!

The blog of the #1 nominee for Associate Justice to be picked by the #1 smartest President to ever withdraw, in all of history!!

Saturday, October 08, 2005

BADURDAY

Thats what it feels like... I'm trying to keep on a happy face, but its really hard today for some reason. I guess its a combination of the earthquake...and things going really bad on Capital Hill...and just everything, its one of those days. Im sorry I havent posted today.

UPDATE: Just like that, wouldn't you know, a Pick Me Up...someone knew I needed a "pat on the back!"!!

From reader AU:
Hey, Harriet, I just wanted to point out that Wonkette really thinks your outfit is fab!!!

And then look at this LINK!! "Someone Sexied My Justice Up!" I know, the article is mean, but Wonkette is so sarcastic.

Thanks AU!! Her real name is Anne, I'll give it away... she is a Friend In Deed.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker