TEMPLATE BEGINS Harriet Miers's Blog!!!: CALL YOU'RE SENATORS CAMPAIGN--CONTEST!!

Harriet Miers's Blog!!!

The blog of the #1 nominee for Associate Justice to be picked by the #1 smartest President to ever withdraw, in all of history!!

Monday, October 17, 2005

CALL YOU'RE SENATORS CAMPAIGN--CONTEST!!

Hi everyone!! I'm really excited!!! Here's why, I realized that its no use waiting around, its time to Make This Happen and you can help!! If you want something done you have to do it yourself, and so I'm asking for everyone to join in.

Announcing... the Call You're Senators campaign.

Step one is, I need you're help to make a logo. It should have a picture of me, the name of the campaign (CALL YOU'RE SENATORS!!) and my name (Harriet Miers duh!!), and 202-225-3121. Email the logo to me, harriet.miers at gmail.com. (at = @.) I'll put the submissions on my blog and have a Vote, best logo wins! After all its a democracy!! Here is an example I made.
Step two is we get everyone to post the logo and Spread the Word, and step three is I'm confirmed!!! Thats how it works in America, you have to have your voice heard if you want to have a say.

Okay ready, set, design a logo for the Harriet Miers Call You're Senators campaign!!!11

UPDATE: Good idea reader BB, its a Slogan Contest too. It doesn't have to be Call You're Senators. What should the slogan be?? Post in comments or email! We can do this!!!

88 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker