Harriet Miers's Blog!!!

The blog of the #1 nominee for Associate Justice to be picked by the #1 smartest President to ever withdraw, in all of history!!

Monday, October 03, 2005


I just sent this email to info@redstate.org (and yes, spammers are going to find that email address...)

You never pulled any crap like this with John Roberts. This is because I'm a woman, isn't it? You're afraid of what I'll do.

Seriously, your "sources" are getting sick of your attacking me for no reason other than I support the President. I'm not the only person here who reads your stupid blog, do you know what I'm saying?


And the same goes for Matt, and Bill, and Rush. I can't believe you turn your back on the President the moment he supports a WOMAN. Your going to regret this.

Okay, now I'm not going to talk about that anymore.

UPDATE: And "Big Mike" (HAH!), screw you, seriously.


  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger LoveforMovies said…

    Keep up the good work with your blog. I'm surprised how you manage to write so much, great job.

    If you ever want to visit my site (I'm just getting started) or if you just want to download full length movies be sure to visit me and drop me a line.

  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger j f said…

    Is Bush really the most brilliant person you've ever met?

  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger somegirl said…

    hey harriet, it's you're, not your.

    but since you think chimpy is the most brilliant person you've ever met, i expect those kinds of mistakes from you.

    i hate to nitpick, just trying to help you look good. you could also use some tips on dressing - maybe condi or iggy pop can give you some advice.

    good luck with your confirmation - we need a lesbian on the bench. maybe you'll get together w/ roberts' wife!

  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger j f said…

    Loved you in A Clockwork Orange.

  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Shaw Kenawe said…


    If you maintain that Chimpy is brilliant, how do you characterize Albert Einstein?

  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Donald H. Rumsfeld said…

    You go girl!

  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Comandante Agí said…

    Dear Harriet,

    Congratulations on your appointment! You will be forever known as the "Brownie" of the federal judiciary.

    You're doin' a heckuva job!

  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger j f said…

    The president is recommending conservation of petroleum resources, Harriet.

    Are you willing to cut back on eyeliner for the nation's well-being?

  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Comandante Agí said…


    You might want to tone down the eye-liner. You're making Tammy Faye Bakker jealous!

  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Zombiebirdhouse said…

    Dearest Harriet,

    I couldn't be happier for you, my dear. I know that you will make us all proud. You know that you will make us all proud too or certain photographs and videotape would have to be released to the public, which would be most unfortunate for all concerned. I know that you've always felt confident that we wouldn't dare release the photo of you gorging on Tommy D's knob but I assure you that we have had to face the sad reality that TD is toast and we wouldn't hesitate for a moment to publish. As for the video of you stomping that poor puppy to death with your stiletto heel, maybe some may feel that it shows what a strong woman you are, but I doubt it would play well outside the beltway. Once again, congratulations and good luck with the confirmation process.

    Love always (I hope),
    Karl Rove

  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Harriet Miers said…

    Thank you guys for the comments!!! But seriously, don't tell me to wear less eyeliner until you see what I'd look like WITHOUT it...

  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger copy editor said…

    Hahaha great blog. I am glad spammers will find that email address.

  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger ms harriet miers said…

    "If you maintain that Chimpy is brilliant, how do you characterize Albert Einstein?"

    Super smart !!!


  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Thankeesai said…

    Harriet, is it true that you cut your pubic hair, and pasted it on your armpits? You might consider using it in lieu of eye-liner???

  • At 1:09 AM, Blogger Myrrander said…



Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker