TEMPLATE BEGINS Harriet Miers's Blog!!!: DAYS OFF ARE GOOD FOR DREAMING

Harriet Miers's Blog!!!

The blog of the #1 nominee for Associate Justice to be picked by the #1 smartest President to ever withdraw, in all of history!!

Monday, October 10, 2005

DAYS OFF ARE GOOD FOR DREAMING

On a day off, the first thing always I do is SLEEP IN (yes I'm a Night Owl, I admit it!!) and then clean clean clean...and that's when I start to Think Big. So what if muse is Swiffer!!

So today I was just thinking... serve five or six years on the Bench...I could get promoted to Chief Justice...and then from there I could go ANYWHERE!! I can write my own ticket! So I should really remember, this isn't just an honor, its also a huge oppertunity for me.

Also today's my one-week anniversary of being a Supreme Court nominee! Happy anniversary to me!!

4 Comments:

  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger touchofawoman said…

    shouldn't supreme court justices be able to spell?

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger Cindee said…

    You go girl, make a name for yourself, do right by all the women in the US who feel like men always get the good jobs. We can work all day, clean the house, make the meals and still have time for the bedtime story!

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Karen Zipdrive said…

    Toucha: don't be so old fashioned.
    With spell-check, who needs to learn how to spell?
    Our President can't spell and look how far he's gotten?
    Once Harriet is a justice, she can make her clerks check her spelling, so nyahh nyahh nyahh, Miss Pickypants.

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger CityGuy said…

    You're right Harriet! Once you've made Chief Justice (Is that like the SUPREME Supreme?) you can go anywhere you want to from there! Doors will open for you all over Washington, and well, everywhere! Good Luck on your career-and your book deal.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker