TEMPLATE BEGINS Harriet Miers's Blog!!!: FAKE ALERT! FAKE ALERT!

Harriet Miers's Blog!!!

The blog of the #1 nominee for Associate Justice to be picked by the #1 smartest President to ever withdraw, in all of history!!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

FAKE ALERT! FAKE ALERT!

I hope nobody thinks this is my real job application because its NOT, its FAKE. This makes me look so STUPID:

my current job entails many duties that will help me in a position at the Supreme Court, such as resolving disputes. For example, while planning the last Capitol Hill softball outing, I discovered the Republicans wanted to have barbecue and the Democrats wanted vegetarian. Thinking quickly, I called Pizzeria Uno and order a variety of their delicious deep dish pies which were a big hit with everybody.


Could I point out again that nobody would have put that up about John Roberts? John Roberts, who was nowhere near as high up as I am in the White House? In fact who didn't even work in the White House? Pop quiz everybody: what's the difference between me and John Roberts?

Hint: gender.

UPDATE: Oh I get it, its a joke, haha very funny. I guess I need more of a thick skin, like Cheney.

UPDATE: Of course, every rule has its exceptions...

4 Comments:

  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger Dennis said…

    Take back America

    http://tinyurl.com/8ghl8

    http://tinyurl.com/b97vk

    Where Republicans tread, innocent people end up dead.

     
  • At 2:43 AM, Blogger TIM said…

    okay...lets get his straight. First of all, I am sure that even an attorney can at least spell. Your punctuation is horrid. Not to mention your use of words that don't fit.

    Secondly..qualifying for a position in the Supreme Court is not about whether you can settle disputes or not. Obviously the Demies' have made a fortune and a big deal about whether a supreme court judge can...now get this...INTERPRET THE LAW. In other words, being a Supreme Court Judge gives you the authority to override the law (if needed), and the executive branch or any other branch in government has no say so in the matter...NO MATTER WHAT.

    The judicial branch in gov't has NO checks and balances; hence the "LIFE TERMS" that all Supreme Court judges receive at their appointment.

    A Supreme Court judge can over-rule any law that they want to over-ride. Unfortunately, we currently do not have many judges that can INTERPRET the law correctly. They make the Constitution a mockerey in it's own right. They are evil and we (as a nation) need judges that have moral, eithical and...oooops...dare I say....GODLY values. Yeah...I know...It is getting to the point that someday i will not be able to say that on the internet. Oh well for now and then. The horrible news is...I will not stop for anyone!!!!!

    THis blog is truly ludicris and your ideas lame...I really (to be honest) did not have to read much past your opening sentence to get a feel for how truly stupid you are.

    It is unfortunate that, us, as an American society has allowed you to be so stupid. But hey...thank God for free will...Huh???!!!

    Please take a look back in your history books and then determine what is coming. I am sure that you will be quite suprised.....

    Your Good "GODLY" Friend,


    Tim Kazee

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger JoshKahn913 said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger JoshKahn913 said…

    Hey, she's smarter than us.

    p.s. I like Pizzeria Uno, too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker