TEMPLATE BEGINS Harriet Miers's Blog!!!: "HOCUS POCUS SCOTUS"

Harriet Miers's Blog!!!

The blog of the #1 nominee for Associate Justice to be picked by the #1 smartest President to ever withdraw, in all of history!!

Monday, October 03, 2005

"HOCUS POCUS SCOTUS"

...that was the subject of an email I just got! LOLOL!!

Seriously though, I've always believed that dreams really do come true. Wouldn't it be funny if Souter and I got married? Like our kids would automatically be Supreme Court Justices! j/k I know how the Constitution works.

Hey also Frum's always been a dick, and that's why he's never going to be nominated for anything ever. I'm not going to let anyone rain on the best day of my life!

5 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger ntodd said…

    Congratulations! It's so great to have somebody on the court who understands the role of the courts. [wink wink]

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger PL said…

    I wouldn't count on marrying Souter, Harriet.

    But you never know! Best of luck with that!

    And congrats!

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Montague said…

    Don't worry about that nasty Frum person, honey. Instead why don't I give you some nice mascara tips?

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger RyanC said…

    You and souter could TOTALLY have babies. Don't let anyone rain on youre parade, girl.

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger jasont said…

    Dreams don't come true unless you dream them.

    Good Luck with Souter

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker