Harriet Miers's Blog!!!

The blog of the #1 nominee for Associate Justice to be picked by the #1 smartest President to ever withdraw, in all of history!!

Monday, October 10, 2005


Well, I just got my comeuppance. From a comment:

when your bloggings are spelled and punctuated properly (as with the earlier entries)... they are much more enjoyable.

This blog is partially for me, Harriet, but also partly for You, the Reader. Its true, I've gotten lazy. If I want to be a Justice, I have to give it my 110% in all that I do!! So from now on I'm going to "clean it up." If you see a mistake, please tell me.

I can do anything if I set my mind to it... and my mind is set on the Supreme Court!!!!!


  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger nick said…

    Hi Harriet - I wasn't going to say anything because its awesome that your actually doing a blog and i didn't want to dis you in any way, but since you want to clean up your mistakes, i think it's supposed to be "Blogroll" not "blog role."

    Remember, it's just like "honor roll" YOUR HONOR!!! :)

  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger The Witch said…

    Whoever said that should know that "bloggings" is not a real word. Grammatical holier-than-thous. Don't worry, I hear Roberts is a strict grammarian and he will copy edit your opinions like nobody's business.

    Incidentally, I'm the one who e-mailed you about that RPG opportunity :wink:

  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger Roboshrub Incorporated said…

    You need a theme song reminiscent of the original Pokemon, to suit your quest to become a Justice...

    I'll find a Japanese person right away.

  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Grinder said…

    Well - perhaps that should make the SPELLING CHECKER ACTUALLY WORK. I think this has to be one of your 1st priorities once you get done swearing in.

    You HAVE practiced swearing I hope. It’s the 1st thing you must do.

  • At 3:44 AM, Blogger Montague said…

    Don't change a thing! After all, we are looking for a person on the Supreme Cort to represent mediocur people!

  • At 5:30 AM, Blogger Princess Sparkle Pony said…

    OMG, that's SO MEAN! It's not like the Supreme Court doesn't have, like, college interns to check spelling for you!

  • At 5:44 AM, Blogger Rodney said…

    They check more then that, princess sparkle pony.....

    If ya know what I mean....Uhoh


  • At 6:33 AM, Blogger Judy Miller, girl reporter said…

    Harriet, I think you've been led into a trap. The number one smartest president in the world promised us that you wouldn't change in 20 years, and now your like changing overnight. The Michael Luttigs of the world will be all over you like a cheap knitted sweater if you start flip-flopping on important issues like grammer and spelling. And dont listen to those meanies who say your mediocre!! If they were so smart they would be nominated for the Supreme Court and you would be making fun of their dumb blogs.



  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Jacob said…

    Hang in there, girl -- the Supreme Court is just a day (and a prayer) away!!

  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Fly Girl said…

    Maybe you should just have your future clerks write your blog entries, and then you can just sign off on them.

    Good practice for all of you.

  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Laura K said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Rick Santorum said…


    Sandra Day O'Connor knew how to spell. Clarence, when he's not pulling pubes off soda cans, knows how to spell. Get with it, girl, or you won't get the conservative support you need.


Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker