Harriet Miers's Blog!!!

The blog of the #1 nominee for Associate Justice to be picked by the #1 smartest President to ever withdraw, in all of history!!

Monday, October 10, 2005


Okay, ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm starting a Blog Role. For a limited time only, you can trade links with the next Supreme Court Justice of the United States!!!! Its by popular demand. The rules are, you have to put a link in your Blog Role and email me or link in a comment, and I'll link back to you.

Who will be the first! Be apart of History!

...You Can't Make It Up is first, I'm not making it up!! LOL

...musement park, SCOTUS with MOSTUS ROTFL ...Gyrobo... grinders warehouse ...pulp friction... keep them coming WOO-HOO!!

...added tons more...

If you want the whole story of how I decided to set up a Blog Role, its all on undertheirrobes.blogs.com. Boy you never realize how dumb you look sometimes on emails until you see them posted on a blog!! My advice is, always double check... now if only I could take my own advice!! LOL


  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger nick said…

    Harriet--I added you to my bloglist LAST NIGHT! Thanks for linking back!! You're going to be the "SCOTUS with the MOSTUS!!!" LOL


  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Gyrobo said…

    Here's the greatest blog you can hope to link to:


    Also, I added sound to my animation. You can download it here.

  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Grinder said…

    I've had you on my site for a week now!

    Great stuff Harriet - I HOPE you are open to playing a little Poker as I'm sure "The Boys" enjoy a little round table Hold'm at times.


  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger anon96 said…

    why do you have in your profile that you're a virgo? august 10th is under Leo. Please change this or else you just look really careless... either that or you want to convince yourself/others that you really are a virgo for some odd reason. thank you.

  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Karen Zipdrive said…

    Okay Harriet- I linked to you so let's have some quid pro quo-
    My blog address is http://pulpfriction.blogspot.com/
    Link me up, your sexy sixtyish vamp.

  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Joshua said…

    First of all, I think it was rude of "Karen" to call you "sixtyish" when you are a very slender 60 even.

    Second of all, I wish you all the luck on your trip to One First Street.

    I linked you. My blog is Http://www.fagistan.blogspot.com

    (James Dobson might not like my blog.)

  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Jim C. said…

    "Be apart of History!"

    Ugh! Your command of the English language rivals that of Archie Bunker and G Dumbya Bush. It's embarassing to think you even have a shot at a SCOTUS seat.

  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger gurgly said…

    Harriet - I linked to you. You are such an inspiration for us all and I can't wait till you are sitting the bench!

    I'm at http://gurgly.blogspot.com

  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger cluelesscarolinagirl said…

    Ok Harriet--I added you. Link me, please!! Thanks!! LOL

    Your adoring fan,


  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Peter_Stewart said…

    I ask again is this possible?

    "Be APART of history" Do you even know what is wrong with that sentence? I'm still intrigued but I have to say I'm getting more and more worried that this is real.

  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger LazyDaisy said…

    OMG! Crazy Daisy cannot pass up the opportunity to link to a fellow knitter! OMG! Will you promise to poke Clarence with a knitting needle for me, if you WIN? I mean, you know, if you even get the courtesy of an up or down vote. Up or down vote! Up or down vote! You just keep reminding them that it is all about the up or down vote. Don't let them trick you with the silly "advice and consent" thing.

    Oh, and Harry? You need, like, one of those, you know, cute little blog buttons so we can call extra special attention to our most favorite nominee yet!


  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Karen Zipdrive said…

    Hey Joshua-
    Hold your horses, fella.
    Harriet and I go back a long way and the "sexy sixtyish" line was an inside joke.
    What I should have written was, "sexy sixty-nineish" but I don't like to kiss and tell.

    wink-wink ;)

  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Harriet Miers said…

    Everyone sorry its taking me so long to update my blog role!! I'll get to it tonight I PROMISE, your all great...

  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Nance said…

    Harriet, I am all about strong women linking to each other's blogs. We have to stick together, regardless of party affiliation. We here at the Dept. of Nance are pleased to partner up with a future justice of the SCOTUS!


  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Audient said…

    I'm linking to your blog, will you link to mine, The Audient Files?


    Thanks, and best of luck in all your future endeavors.

  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger Harriet Miers said…

    Kerstin how do I get a cute button?? That sounds GREAT!

    If anyone makes a button please EMAIL IT to me, harriet.miers@gmail.com

  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Danny said…

    Darlin, from a good ol' Texas boy who remembers you from your city council days (helped you figure out that pesky, new-fangled cell phone back then, remember?) I know you're gonna treat us bloggers right and stand up for our 1st Amendment! (That's the one about free speech.)

    Come visit us at The Sarcastic Magician, http://ibmsnightmare.blogspot.com

    we've added you to our blogroll and from the looks of things, the Republicans are gonna need a magician if they want to get elected in 2008.

    Sarc. Mag.

  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger McSomething said…

    Harriet.......love and kisses on that naughty place that has never been breached.


  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger LiserDoesLaw said…

    Harriet! You should link our "Overheard In Law School" blog to remind yourself of the "good old days!" Here it is:


  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger LawDawg said…

    Hey Harriet. Here's my link:


  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Outre Gay Rock Blogger said…

    Hi Harriet! Please link to me http://hypnablogic.blogspot.com/ ! I'd be ever so happy if you would! I linked to you, and gave you a post and everything! We could be almost like bestest of friends if you would link to me! Anyway, I think your eye makeup is bitchin!

  • At 1:53 AM, Blogger La Dulcinea said…

    Harriet, we think *you're* the best. And you're funny, too!

    Can't believe you're the love-child of Alice cooper and Madeleine Albright, though. Link to us and see what we're talking about under "Poetic Justice." Check it out:


  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger eric said…


    You are so linked, baby!

    Watch out, Ana Marie, Hariette is the new blogette!!

    Harriet and crackpot 4evah!!!

  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Link me link me! OMG I can't wait for you to be confirmed. Think you'll be able to knit your own robe?


  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Cwech said…

    Harriet, I've added you to my blogroll, your linking back would be appreciated, I'm at http://www.cwechblog.blogspot.com.

  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger W.C. Varones said…

    I linked you at my blog: wcvarones.blogspot.com

    And I listed you under Right-wing links! That should buy you a few Senate votes!

  • At 4:56 AM, Blogger Superfrankenstein said…


    I proudy added you, a Supreme court Justice (practically), to my blog role. Please rule that I can be on yours! http://superfrankenstein.blogspot.com

    Thanks a million!

    Tom Peyer

    PS -- I agree with Our President! No more public scatology!

  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger RP. said…

    I'm linkin' you like Abraham (get it?)


  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Betty said…

    I added your link to my blog. Can you blog roll me.


    Love the blog, by the way!


Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker