Harriet Miers's Blog!!!

The blog of the #1 nominee for Associate Justice to be picked by the #1 smartest President to ever withdraw, in all of history!!

Friday, October 07, 2005


A woman drives up to a gas station and says "A full tank of gas please" and he says "No, its too expensive" and she says "Well Im not leaving till its full" and he says "I bet you'll give up"--and she looks him straight in the eye and says "fill it buster!" - like "filibuster"

UPDATE: this would have to be in NJ, its all full-service gas stations there

UPDATE: I guess you can tell I've been thinking alot about filibusters

The first two comments have really good suggestions!! Thanks gyrobo!!!!


  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Gyrobo said…

    It would only be funny in comic strip form, where you can see the guy's name tag that says "Buster". And why would a gas station attendant tell someone they can't afford gas? That seems like a bad business practice.

  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Gyrobo said…

    Here's my version of the joke:

    A woman pulls up to a gas station. She walks out of the car and up to the counter. Pulling out $20, she looks at the station attendant and asks, "I'd like about 4 gallons, please." To which the attendant responds, "This is a self-service station. I'm not supposed to pump any gas." This infuriates the woman, who turns red in the face and screams, "What do you mean you won't pump any gas?! Who do you think you are?!" To which the attendant replies, "I'm Buster Stevenson, and I'm really not supposed to pump any gas." Burning with anger, the woman shouted, "Well my name is Harriet Meirs, and I'm late for my confirmation hearing! So you get out there and fill it, Buster!"

    *cue the laughter*

  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Tricia said…

    harriet, honey - stick to being a judge - opps you were never a judge! I mean a lawyer that is soon to be a top judge.

  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Thankeesai said…

    Wow Tricia, in that photo she looks like Michael Jackson.

  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Bald Eagle said…

    Harriet honey,

    Forget the jokes and stick to the constitution. You'll never be as funny as the democrats.
    Everytime one talks, I start laughing. I mean, just the thought of old Barbara Boxer with that skunk wig on her head, going off on some rant makes me giggle.

    Good Luck in your hearings.

    PS If you talk to Sen. Feinstein, you might want to explain to her about how to deal with that little moustache problem. You know, girl to girl.

  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Sam said…

    It would be even better if the woman was mexican and the gas station attendent was blonde! Lol!!1

  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger the abinals said…

    when all is said and done she could turn to him and say "thanks you - you're the most brilliant gas station attendant i've ever known!"


Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker