TEMPLATE BEGINS Harriet Miers's Blog!!!: JUST GOT A CALL FROM BORK!

Harriet Miers's Blog!!!

The blog of the #1 nominee for Associate Justice to be picked by the #1 smartest President to ever withdraw, in all of history!!

Monday, October 03, 2005

JUST GOT A CALL FROM BORK!

He just wanted to say congrats, and not to let the nabobs get to me! (He actually said "nabobs!!")

Even though I'm a Supreme Court nominee now, sometimes I'm still such a schoolgirl--I get so excited whenever anyone Majorly Important actually notices me...

But I mean, Bork!

(DOING A LITTLE DANCE)

UPDATE: Cheney saw me dancing, I could just die I'm so embarrassed...

12 Comments:

  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger Christopher said…

    Did you flash Cheney your flea bites?

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger Condoleesa said…

    Hey girlfriend! Congrats! Don't let the haters get to you! YOU ROCK!

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Gordon said…

    Did yer nips get all perky? ;)

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Catreona said…

    Your friend Spiro - you remember Spiro, don't you, pretty girl? - wanted me to ask you something.

    Didn't Borkie Baby say "nattering nabobs?

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger jillan said…

    So, did Cheney catch you doing the robot?? 'Cause that would be both hilarious and ironic. I bet Dicky does a bitchin robot.

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger COMPLAB65 said…

    Best wishes & congratulations from COMPLAB65. I always knew you'd make it big. But this is over the top.

     
  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger Thankeesai said…

    I'm thinkin' that maybe Cheney does the "zombie" better than the robot.

    Hey, Harriet! Is it true to you and Condolesa are doing a threesome with GW?

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger Mister Wu said…

    Congrats to you very pretty lady remind me of madame CKS my old mistress in small way. Remember to come visit if ever in upper East Side Manhattan Island!

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Comandante AgĂ­ said…

    Damn you so fine!

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Karl Rove said…

    Somebody slashed my tires this morning so I didn't get to work in time...Harriet...so I wasn't able to keep the mental midget I work for from poppin' a political cap in his own ass.

    I'll show him what Turd Blossom means when I hold him down during the evening briefing...goddamned yahoo.

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger nightshademary said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger GW Dim Lightbulb said…

    Hey Babe, you keep right on rockin.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker