TEMPLATE BEGINS Harriet Miers's Blog!!!: NEW TO BLOG ROLE...GAYS...

Harriet Miers's Blog!!!

The blog of the #1 nominee for Associate Justice to be picked by the #1 smartest President to ever withdraw, in all of history!!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

NEW TO BLOG ROLE...GAYS...

I just added some links to my Blog Role, plz let me know if I forgot you. NOTE: reader AK pointed out that alot of gays are linking to my blog and now some are on my Blog Role. Well AK thats okay with me, like President Bush I believe in "judge the sinner not the saint." But if you aren't comfortable with gay blogs then "think before you click"!!

UPDATE--thanks reader MS, my blog is #3 link on Google for Harriet Miers!!! What if I'm the #1 hit, then people will get the REAL STORY w/o the spin!!

I'm such a blogaholic..."The first sign of trouble is if you blog alone" LOL

22 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker