TEMPLATE BEGINS Harriet Miers's Blog!!!: NEW YORKER STORY ON BLOG...PRETTY GOOD

Harriet Miers's Blog!!!

The blog of the #1 nominee for Associate Justice to be picked by the #1 smartest President to ever withdraw, in all of history!!

Monday, October 17, 2005

NEW YORKER STORY ON BLOG...PRETTY GOOD

So the New Yorker did a story the blog, with an interview we did on IM. And to be honest I was worried about how it would come out (BIAS). But now that its here I think its pretty good!! I've been doing Murder Boards for the hearings and I applied some lessons to the interview, like making sure you get out you're core message. Guess what my core message was.
Dallasharriet44: Do I get to see the story early? I PROMISE I won’t blog it.

Talk Of The Town: In a word, no.

Harriet Miers: O.K., then I won’t tell you how I’m going to rule in cases that come before the Court. [NOTE: THIS WAS A RUSE, I WOULDN'T HAVE REALLY TOLD HIM. - H]

Talk Of The Town: Bye, Harriet (a.k.a. Ms. Maybe-Our-Next-Female-SC-Justice!).

Harriet Miers: Well, I have to say, New York gets a bum rap—you’re a good ambassador! Unless you’re “the exception that proves the rule.” Thanks!!! Oh, one thing. TELL YOUR READERS CALL THEIR SENATORS TO SAY “VOTE FOR HARRIET!!” I forgot to say that before. O.K. good night.

Thats right, Call You're Senators. Today is my two-week anniversary as a Nominee, and I have to say, it was fun to start but sometimes its more like purgatory... if your calling Senator Frist please tell him to SCHEDULE THE HEARINGS!!!

(Note, the article gave away my IM name, which is annoying, thats my only complaint. It was dallasharriet44 but now I might have to change it, I dont know.)

Another note, Murder Boards are like a roll-play. You practice answering questions. LINK

25 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker