TEMPLATE BEGINS Harriet Miers's Blog!!!: NOTE ABOUT THE NOTE

Harriet Miers's Blog!!!

The blog of the #1 nominee for Associate Justice to be picked by the #1 smartest President to ever withdraw, in all of history!!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

NOTE ABOUT THE NOTE

Okay so I sucked it up and actually read The Note today, except I skipped the second half and all the boring stuff about who's meeting with who blah blah. (But I did see that the Supreme Court is already in session! Whoa guys wait for ME!) LINK


Here's what I think about the Note.
- Doesn't care about anything except SCOOPS and who's winning
- Lingo - "nut graphs"?! DIRTY.... J/K LOL ;)
- LIBERAL BIAS except it also makes fun of Democrats
- Too many names
- It seemed like they were talking about me like I wasn't a real person, just a political dodgeball

Its weird being famous because everybody pays attention to you but they're not paying attention to YOU, just someone who IS you--I don't know how to explain it but its weird.

UPDATE: I'm going to lunch now, be back soon. LINK

4 Comments:

  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger darrylant said…

    Saudi blocks blogger.com
    Posted: 5 October 2005 By: Jemima Kiss Email: jemima@journalism.co.uk Authorities in Saudi Arabia blocked access to blogger.com this week, according to press freedom group Reporters Sans Frontieres .
    Stopped by and read your blog! It makes for interesting reading and I’m sure that it will generate a lot of comment
    I have a los angeles hotel> site. Please feel free to look me up if you do get the time. Bye for now!

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger yellojkt said…

    Harriet,
    Since you're in charge of selecting SCOTUS candidates, I though you might want some back-ups in case the Senate decides you're not their cup of tea (and I can't imagine why not!). See my blog for the full list.

    Good luck!

     
  • At 12:32 AM, Blogger Karen Zipdrive said…

    Harriet-
    Did I leave my strap-on under the passenger seat of your Lexus?
    I can't find the damm thing and Condi's coming over tomorrow night.

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    Hi Harriet,

    I can forgive many sins, but bad grammar is not one of them. It is "who is meeting with whom". Moron! Would Luttig have engaged in such loose shit (a little Ace of Spades lingo). :)

    Mike

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker