TEMPLATE BEGINS Harriet Miers's Blog!!!: WHAT DOES DOBSON KNOW??

Harriet Miers's Blog!!!

The blog of the #1 nominee for Associate Justice to be picked by the #1 smartest President to ever withdraw, in all of history!!

Thursday, October 06, 2005

WHAT DOES DOBSON KNOW??

I hope it's not something embarrassing!

Also I think this is hilarious ....... hello factcheck.org?!

UPDATE: Okay I figured it out. Its pretty obv once you know!!! But I'm not going to tell even if you guess it, I'm "daring to be disciplined."

6 Comments:

  • At 1:30 AM, Blogger M A F said…

    Hey Harriet,

    I have a cartoon that I posted just for the occasion of your nomination. I hope that it captures the essence of your stature.

    Come over and have a look!

     
  • At 2:28 AM, Blogger LJ said…

    Congrats Harriet, I just read over at Dumbya's blog, he's picking you for President now.

    Congrats!

     
  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger stackja1945 said…

    Harriet I support the President, I will give you the opportunity to convince me then decide, the previous nominee was right, now let the hearings begin.

     
  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger Princess Sparkle Pony said…

    OMG, I hope it isn't something super-secret. Good luck!

    Also, I posted a tribute to your super-fantastic hairdos over the years on my blog. I hope that's OK! In one part, I complimented your outfit as "supremely" tasteful. Get it? Supremely? LOL!

     
  • At 7:49 AM, Blogger mediasmart said…

    hey, she's a close friend of merrie spaeth and her swiftboat buddies....told ya' that babe has class.

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Toad734 said…

    Dobson is an idiot!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker