TEMPLATE BEGINS Harriet Miers's Blog!!!: WON'T... BACK... DOWN!!

Harriet Miers's Blog!!!

The blog of the #1 nominee for Associate Justice to be picked by the #1 smartest President to ever withdraw, in all of history!!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

WON'T... BACK... DOWN!!

You know alot of people say alot of things. And everything is such a mess right now at work, everyone's covering their own butt. So you might think the president would be thinking about "throwing in the towel."

WELL... If you think that you don't know the President very well!! I just visited him, guess what he was listening to!!

Well I won’t back down, no I won’t back down
You can stand me up at the gates of hell
But I won’t back down
...
Well I know what’s right, I got just one life
In a world that keeps on pushin’ me around
But I’ll stand my ground and I won’t back down


Okay and heres the kicker... thats what I was listening to RIGHT BEFORE!! Thats how "in sink" we are, we chose the same song. (Full disclosure, he told me about that song in the first place, and now its my favorite, so I guess no surprise.)

so anyway it was like..."yes I love that song too, Mr. President, but READ YOUR BRIEFINGS!!!" LOL

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker